Blackmores Vitamin A 5000 is a source of vitamin A, which is important for day and night vision. Vitamin A is also essential for healthy skin and the maintenance of healthy mucous membranes.
- Vitamin A is important for vision, especially night vision
- Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of healthy mucous membranes, which are the first line of defence against infection.
Blackmores Vitamin A 5000 is a convenient one-a-day formula in an easy-to-swallow capsule.
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 microgram retinol equivalents for women and 900 microgram retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 microgram retinol equivalents vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor, pharmacist or health professional
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your healthcare professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional