UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® provides concentrated omega-3 triglycerides derived from fish oil. EPA and DHA maintain brain and cognitive function as well as support healthy mood balance. Omega-3s, including EPA and DHA, help in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids and support cardiovascular system health. Omega-3s exhibit anti-inflammatory properties in the body, and can relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including mild joint pain and help to enhance healthy joint function. Omega-3 triglycerides support healthy foetal development and UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® helps maintain omega-3 levels in the body of breastfeeding women. Omega-3s also support skin health when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Omega-3 supports brain function and cognitive health.
- Omega-3 supports healthy mood balance.
- Omega-3 supports heart health, cardiovascular system health and helps to maintain healthy blood lipids.
- Omega-3 relieves inflammation.
- Omega-3 reduces symptoms of mild osteoarthritis including reducing mild joint pain and promoting healthy joint function.
- Omega-3 supports healthy foetal development.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Enteric coated capsule that is vanilla scented.
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||1 g|
|equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||320 mg|
|equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||210 mg|
|d-alpha-tocopherol acetate Vitamin E 15 IU||16.8 mg|
|equiv. to vitamin E||25 IU|
Adults: Take 2 capsules one to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Always talk to your health professional before taking multiple products for pregnancy.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester.
- Contains fish products and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.