Ultra Muscleze® P5P contains UltraMag® magnesium and active vitamin B6. Magnesium assists with the relief of muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary intake is inadequate. Magnesium also supports muscle function, bone health, nerve conduction and cardiovascular system health. Both magnesium and vitamin B6 support energy production and nervous system function, as well as relieving fatigue. Vitamin B6 aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports a healthy stress response in the body.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 support energy production and relieve fatigue.
- Magnesium supports healthy neuromuscular function and muscle function and can reduce muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium helps to maintain cardiovascular system health.
- Vitamin B6 and magnesium support muscle relaxation and healthy muscle contraction function.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 can relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension including reducing feelings of irritability, decreasing mood swings and relieving breast tenderness, associated with premenstrual tension.
- Magnesium maintains bone health and supports nerve conduction.
- Vitamin B6 aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports a healthy stress response in the body.
|Magnesium glycinate (UltraMag®)||477 mg|
|equiv. to magnesium||67.2 mg|
|Magnesium oxide (UltraMag®)||137 mg|
|equiv. to magnesium||82.8 mg|
|Total magnesium||150 mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||53.7 mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||34.23 mg|
Adults: Take 2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed. For short-term use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- WARNING – Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [contains vitamin B6].
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.