Ultra Muscleze® provides a readily bioavailable form of magnesium; a specialised blend of amino acid chelates called UltraMag®. Magnesium supports energy levels, relieves tiredness and fatigue and aids in the relief of muscular cramps and mild spasms associated with inadequate magnesium intake. Ultra Muscleze® contains a comprehensive range of nutrients including B group vitamins to support a healthy stress response in the body.
- Ultra Muscleze® may assist in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium supports healthy bone development and growth.
- Magnesium and B vitamins (B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12) can contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction function and relaxation.
- Through its role in ion transport between cell membranes, magnesium is intrinsic to the healthy conduction of nerves, muscle contraction and healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Vegan, orange flavoured oral powder.
|Magnesium as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®
|Magnesium as oxide heavy
|equiv. to levocarnitine
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate
|equiv. to vitamin E
|Thiamine hydrochloride vitamin B1
|Riboflavin vitamin B2
|Nicotinamide vitamin B3
|equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|equiv. to calcium
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid vitamin B9
|Cyanocobalamin vitamin B12
|Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)
|Molybdenum as molybdenum trioxide
|Potassium as potassium aspartate monohydrate
|Selenium as selenomethionine
|Sodium as phosphate dibasic sodium anhydrous
Adults: Take 6g (1 level scoop) once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Only use the scoop provided. Mix in 100mL-200mL or water of juice and consume immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [contains vitamin B6].
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains sulfites and soya bean products.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.