Highly bioavailable, anti-inflammatory Turmeric
Features and benefits
- Provides 750mg curcuminoids per daily dose (2 tablets/day)
- Contains clinically tested Curcumin C3 Complex®
- Up to 20 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin
- Multi-purpose anti-inflammatory
- Helps relieve joint pain and inflammation, including mild osteoarthritis of the knee
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps healthy people maintain healthy cholesterol and blood lipid levels
How it works
Turmeric has broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory effects due to its content of compounds called curcuminoids (often referred to as curcumin), which are needed in large quantities for optimal therapeutic benefit, but unfortunately are poorly absorbed.
Oriental Botanicals® Turmeric Excel™ is a high potency formula containing a clinically trialled, standardised extract called Curcumin C3 Complex® and provides a massive 750mg of curcuminoids per day when taken as directed (2 tablets/day). Turmeric Excel™ also contains piperine, a compound derived from Black Pepper that increases the bioavailability of the curcuminoids by up to 20 times, so each daily dose has equivalent effects in the body to 15,000mg of regular curcumin.
The anti-inflammatory effects of Turmeric and curcumin work in several ways, including by inhibiting inflammatory mediators such as COX-2 and 5-LOX. As a result, Oriental Botanicals® Turmeric Excel™ may be used to address a wide range of painful and inflammatory conditions. For example, it may help relieve the pain, stiffness and reduced function of mild osteoarthritis of the knee, and improve mobility and movement of the affected joint.
In addition to its pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects, Oriental Botanicals® Turmeric Excel™ supports cardiovascular health and may help healthy people maintain normal cholesterol and blood lipid levels. Turmeric also has potent antioxidant properties, and has traditionally been used to enhance digestion.
Each tablet contains:
|Curcumin (Curcuma longa (Curcumin C3 complex) rhizome||25.1g (25,125mg)|
|standardised to curcuminoids||367mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) powder rhizome||250mg|
|standardised to curcuminoids||8mg|
|Plus extract equiv. to dry:|
|Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper) fruit||86.5mg|
|standardised to piperine||4mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Direction for use
- Recommended Dosage
- Take 1-2 tablets once daily with food.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.