A high-potency turmeric formula and source of curcumin traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
Features and benefits:
High-potency turmeric formula standardised for its content of curcumin (curcuminoids). Fusion Turmeric is enriched with piperine, which is derived from black pepper and increases the bioavailability of curcumin.
- Relieves inflammation
- Is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support joint mobility and reduce symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as inflammation and mild joint pain
- Supports joint mobility and relieves mild joint pain associated with mild osteoarthritis of the knee
- Helps promote healthy joint function in mild osteoarthritis
- Has antioxidant properties to help reduce free radicals formed in the body
How it works:
Bioenhanced with piperine
Fusion Turmeric contains Curcumin C3 Complex®, a patented and clinically evaluated extract standardised for its content of curcuminoids. Fusion Turmeric provides 750mg of curcuminoids per day when taken as directed at the maximum dose (2 tablets/day), plus piperine, which is derived from black pepper, and enhances the bioavailability of curcumin.
Curcumin relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
Curcumin reduces mild osteoarthritic symptoms of the knee such as mild joint aches and pains and supports joint mobility. It relieves the symptoms of mild knee pain and helps enhance healthy joint function in mild osteoarthritis.
Turmeric is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve pain, inflammation and mild rheumatic aches and pains associated with mild osteoarthritis
Adults: Take 2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Each tablet contains:
|Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®) rhizome||386.5mg|
|std. to curcuminoids||367mg|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome dry powder 250mg, min. dry equiv.||250mg|
|std. to curcuminoids||8mg|
|Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit 4.2mg, min. dry equiv.||86.5mg|
|std. to piperine||4mg|
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.