ThyroPlex® features a blend of nutrients, including iodine, which supports healthy thyroid gland function, plus the herbs bupleurum and schisandra. The nutrients iodine and selenium assist in the healthy production of thyroid hormones. Selenium, zinc and vitamins E and C are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body. Zinc and vitamins C, A and D also help maintain healthy immune system function.
- Iodine helps to maintain healthy thyroid gland function and supports healthy thyroid hormones.
- Selenium and iodine assist thyroid hormone production.
- Vitamins C, E, selenium and zinc are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Vitamins A, C and D support healthy immune system function.
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Schisandra chinensis schisandra
|equiv. to dry
|Bupleurum falcatum bupleurum
|equiv. to dry
|Ascorbic acid vitamin C
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate
|equiv. to vitamin E
|Zinc as amino acid chelate
|equiv. to vitamin A
|375 micrograms retinol equivalents
|Iodine as potassium iodide
|Selenium as selenomethionine
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) - Quali-D®
|equiv. to vitamin D3
Adults: Take 1 tablet two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Adults only.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.