Protecting our skin from the damaging effects of the sun has never been more important.
And the same goes for our babies’ delicate skin.
While seeking shade and lightweight clothing are important ways of providing protection, health-conscious parents are also seeking natural sun protection for babies that’s been specially formulated for sensitive, delicate skin.
Wotnot formulas are so close to nature we know your family will love them as much as you do!
Wotnot use the finest and most gentle natural extracts and just as importantly, we know Wotnot to put in - our certified sunscreen formulations are:
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, artificial preservatives and fragrances
- No artificial preservatives - our preservative is approved by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) organisation
- Provides broad spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays
- Award-winning formula that is non-greasy and easy to apply
- High protection for face and body
- Zinc oxide shield
- Certified organic ingredients
- Recommended from 3+ months
- Future protects baby's skin from UV damage and a build-up of toxins
- Ideal for baby's delicate skin even the most sensitive skin including eczema and psoriasis
- TGA approved
- Beautiful texture, no separation formula and easy to apply
- Deeply moisturising
- Australian made with recyclable packaging
- Reef-friendly formula
- Tubes made from recycled materials and are 100% recyclable
Active ingredient: zinc oxide (250mg/g)
jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, safflower oil, olive oil, beeswax-white, silica, shea butter, naticide (natural preservative/ fragrance, ACO approved)* purified water, aloe vera extract, gmo-free vitamin e, candelilla wax, carnauba wax
*Naticide is one of the only preservatives approved by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) accreditation. It is an extract of blue violet and acacia plants.)