Can’t sleep? Oriental Botanicals® Somnicalm® combines both Chinese and Western herbs to help with the symptoms of insomnia and poor quality sleep, providing a natural alternative to sleeping pills.
Features and benefits
A combination of Chinese and Western herbs to relieve symptoms of insomnia and poor quality sleep
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Frequent waking
- Restlessness & light sleep
- Mental & emotional tension
How it works
In traditional Chinese medicine, trouble sleeping or being unable to sleep (insomnia) relates to a disturbance in the flow of Shen (mind and spirit). Shen is said to be involved with regulating conscious awareness and rest during sleep via the heart organ meridian. Somnicalm® helps to correct the flow of Shen, which calms mind and spirit and clears the mind to help people fall asleep, or improve sleep quality in restless sleepers.
It is non-addictive and does not cause drowsiness the following day.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Ziziphus) seed||750mg|
|Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb||500mg|
|Albizia julibrissin (Albizia julibrissin) stem bark||375mg|
|Polygala sibirica (Polygala sibirica) root||375mg|
|Poria cocos (Poria) mushroom||350mg|
|Biota orientalis (Biota orientalis) seed||300mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||150mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Direction for use
- Adults: Take 2-4 tablets one hour before bed.
- Child 6-12 years: Take 1-2 tablets one hour before bed.
- Child under 6 years: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken early evening and/or during the night as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
An extra dose may be taken early evening and/or during the night to enhance results or as professionally advised. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.