Sleep Oral Liquid includes homeopathic potencies of Chamomile and Passionflower, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of sleeplessness and insomnia, therefore helping you relax into sleep. Particularly helpful when associated with mental overactivity or anxiety.
Brauer Sleep is easy to use, is not habit-forming, and won’t leave you feeling fuzzy or dull the next morning.
- Try and work out why you aren’t sleeping. Tackling the underlying cause of your sleep problem is the best way to find a lasting solution. Common causes include high levels of stress or a painful health condition.
- Avoid stimulants like caffeine, alcohol and nicotine for 4–6 hours before bedtime. Also avoid large, rich or salty meals late at night.
- A quiet, dark and cool bedroom help to encourage sound sleep. Try an eye mask and earplugs to help block out light and noise.
- Create a calming pre-sleep routine for 30–60 minutes before bed. It works for babies — and it can work for you too! Try a warm bath, relaxing music, light reading, and a cup of herbal tea.
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day to help ‘set’ your internal body clock.
- Enjoy some regular physical activity mid-afternoon or early evening to help you cope better with stress and sleep more deeply.
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years: 5 mL.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2.5 mL.
Take half an hour before bed and then immediately before going to bed. If you wake up and wish to go back to sleep, use 1 dose every half hour for up to 4 doses. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you prefer, you can dilute Brauer oral liquids with water and then slowly sip the diluted liquid.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each 5 mL dose contains 5 μL of each of: Capsicum 14C; Chamomilla 3C; Coffea 4C; Coffea 30C; Gelsemium 4C; Humulus 3C; Hyoscyamus 6C; Passiflora 3C; Valeriana 3C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.