Magnesium Sensitive Spray (formerly Magnesium Pro Spray) has been formulated to be less oily and more user-friendly for those who experience an itchy or tingly sensation from regular magnesium oil products. This makes it ideal for those with sensitive skinor if you're using topical magnesium for the first time.
The Sensitive Magnesium Oil features a trigger spray that can be easier to use than our regular mist sprays.
Australian-Made, Vegan, Scientifically Formulated
Magnesium Sensitive Spray has been scientifically formulated to be as powerful as you would expect, whilst being gentle on sensitive skin
The Magnesium Pro is a TGA Listed Product (ARTG 299947)
(Which means we're allowed to tell you the following things)
May assist with:
- Prevention/Treatment of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Help relieve mild leg cramps.
- Relieve symptoms of mild muscle twitches.
- Management of migraines and tension headaches.
- Symptomatic relief of anxiety.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
Regular / Daily use can also help with:
- Improve sleep quality.
- Relieve restless sleep.
- Relieving joint pain associated with mild arthritis.
- Relieve symptoms of mild nerve pain.
- Reducing inflammation in the body.
- Support muscle health.
- Supporting a healthy emotional balance.
- Supporting general wellbeing.
Always read the label. This product may not be right for you. Always read the instructions for use before purchase.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate. Do not use if tamper seal is missing or broken.
How to use:
Ideal for sensitive skin. Use daily, apply 4-5 sprays to your upper body in the morning to energise, then to lower body in the evening for relaxation (especially where skin is thin for optimal absorption). Rub in well for best results. Additionally, apply to area(s) of concern as needed.
*Tip - leave it either on the bathroom bench or next to the bed for easy regular access.
Sensitive Skin / Magnesium Deficient:
Apply to damp skin for the first week.
Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate160.4 mg/mL (equivalent Magnesium 19.2 mg/mL).
PRODUCT OF AUSTRALIA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.