Neroli (Citrus aurantium) essential oil has been traditionally used in aromatherapy to relieve nervous unrest; relief from sleeplessness and mild anxiety symptoms.
Botanical Name: Citrus auratium
Aroma: A light, delicate sweet aroma
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Essential Oil of Citrus auratium flowers 1mL/1mL Jojoba Fixed Oil Source: USA, Uruguay, Israel, Argentina & Peru
METHODS OF USE:
Diffuse: Add 6-9 Drops (0.2mL – 0.3mL) to the water in your diffuser.
Massage: Add 6 Drops (0.2mL) to 1 tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil and Massage into chest and back. The mixture can be kept for 24 hours at room temperature.
- Adults only
- Avoid using in direct sunlight
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician
- Keep bottles out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional