Sip the coolness of peppermint leaves infused into deep roasted dandelion and chicory roots with the lush richness of cocoa powder to give this brew a chocolatey finish
Take roasted cacao powder from which heavenly chocolate is created and add a spike of green peppermint leaves to make a cool contrast against dark coffee notes coming from chicory and dandelion roots. Voila! Now you have a brew that has the depth and heights along with everything in between to entrance you endlessly. Truly your taste buds will never tire of this flavor and you can equally enjoy it either hot or iced. Both are divine…well at least they’ll make you feel divine!
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic dates, almonds, natural mocha flavor, organic cocoa powder, peppermint leaf, organic organic figs, organic peppermint oil.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.