Lush chocolate meets the essence of coffee from roasted chicory and barley with a hint of sweetness from dates & figs
Fortunately in Teeccino, there’s just enough cocoa powder to deliver that desirable chocolate flavor but without noticeable stimulation from theobromine, chocolate’s main stimulant. Caffeine is such a small part of cocoa that it doesn’t show up in a cup of Teeccino, but there is just 5 mg of theobromine per serving. When you want to indulge that chocolate craving without the calories or the fat, you can safely find refuge in Mocha!
By the way, coffee lovers who are adapting their taste buds to herbal coffee find that Mocha can make that transition easier. Chocolate makes Teeccino taste ever so familiar. We find that coffee drinkers, who say they don’t like any flavors, love both Mocha and Maya Chocolaté. Really now, who can resist the chocolate temptation?
• Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
• Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
• French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
• Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
• Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
• Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural mocha flavor, organic dates, organic figs, cocoa powder
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.