Fusion Men’s Multi Advanced is a comprehensive multivitamin, specially formulated to support men’s health needs every day.
Features and benefits:
- Comprehensive one-a-day multivitamin to help enhance men’s health and wellbeing with turmeric, milk thistle and green tea
- Includes B-group vitamins to support energy levels and healthy stress responses in the body
- Contains zinc to support prostate and reproductive health, and selenium to support sperm production
- With vitamin C to aid healthy immune system function and tissue repair
- Contains vitamin E to support heart health
- Includes Korean ginseng used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and withania traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for their revitalising and tonic qualities, and to support healthy sexual function
- Contains turmeric and milk thistle traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain healthy liver function
- Turmeric is also used in Ayurvedic medicine to support healthy digestion
- A rich source of antioxidants to help protect cells against free radical damage
- With zinc to help maintain healthy hair
How it works:
Men’s bodies require an ongoing supply of nutrients to facilitate essential physiological functions like energy production, the ability to cope with stress, reproductive and sexual health, and the maintenance of immune and heart health.
These nutrients should be consumed from a healthy balanced diet. But 96% of men in Australia are not consuming the recommended serving of 5-6 vegetables per day, which may make it difficult for them to obtain the nutrients they need from their diets alone.1
Fusion Men’s Multi Advanced enriches the diet and provides additional nutritional and herbal support for men every day. It can be used to supplement a healthy diet with important vitamins and minerals.
B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are necessary to maintain normal energy levels. Men’s Multi Advanced also contains Korean ginseng, which is traditionally used in TCM to support energy levels.
Help with stress
Vitamins B2, B5 and C are important for helping to support the body to respond to stress in a healthy way.
In traditional Western herbal medicine, Korean ginseng is also used to help the body to adapt to stress, while another helpful herb, withania, supports stress resistance in the body and relieves symptoms of mild anxiety, according to its traditional use in Ayurvedic medicine.
Men’s reproductive and sexual health
Zinc is important for normal male reproductive physiology and function as well as for prostate health. Men’s Multi Advanced contains zinc glycinate, for superior absorption compared to some other forms of zinc.
Selenium is another important mineral for men because it supports sperm production.
Korean ginseng is included in Men’s Multi Advanced to maintain a healthy libido and sexual function, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine. Withania also supports healthy male reproductive physiology and sexual function, as traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine.
Men’s vitality and Qi
Men’s Multi Advanced contains several ingredients that support men’s vitality and Qi, (vital energy). In TCM, turmeric is believed to promote the flow of Qi and invigorate the Blood. Turmeric is also traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a blood purifier.
Korean ginseng is traditionally used to support Qi in TCM. Withania is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as a Rasayana, which is the term used to describe herbs with rejuvenating and revitalising qualities.
Other health benefits Men’s Multi Advanced also contains:
- Vitamin C to aid healthy immune system function and tissue repair
- Vitamin E to support heart health
- Chromium to help sugar and carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc and vitamin C for healthy eyesight and skin health
- Vitamin D for bone health
- Vitamins B6 and B12 and folic acid for red blood cell health
- Iodine to support cognitive function
1. AIHW 2018. Australia’s health series no. 16. AUS 221. Canberra: AIHW.
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||50mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||50mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)||54.6mg|
|equiv. to pantothenic acid||50mg & calcium 4.6mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)||60.8mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||50mg|
|Folic acid||500 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||75mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50mg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate||41.3mg|
|equiv. to vitamin E||50IU|
|equiv. to vit. D||300IU|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||50 micrograms|
|Calcium (as calcium glycinate)||25mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||25mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||15mg|
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate)||2mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25 micrograms|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||25 micrograms|
|Copper (as cupric sulfate pentahydrate)||25 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 micrograms|
|Potassium (as potassium iodide)||46.2 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 micrograms|
|Boron (as borax)||500 micrograms|
|Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silcia)||25mg|
|Plus dry herbal extracts:|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa, as Curcumin C3 Complex) rhizome 42.3mg, min. dry equiv.||2.75g|
|std. to curcuminoids||40.2mg|
|Milk thistle (Silybum marianum ) fruit 37.7mg, min. dry equiv.||2.64g|
|std. to silybin||30mg|
|Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf 66.7mg, min. dry equiv.||2g|
|std. to catechins||55.3mg, including EGCG 33.3mg|
|Withania (Withania somnifera) root 80mg, dry equiv.||1g|
|Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) herb 37.5mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) root 40mg, min. dry equiv.||400mg|
|std. to ginsenosides (Rg1, Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc & Rd)||10mg|
|Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit 5.4mg, min. dry equiv.||91.2mg|
|std. to piperine||5mg|
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Contains soy and naturally occurring salicylates.
- No added artificial flavours, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.