Marjoram (Origanum Majorana) essential oil has been traditionally used inaromatherapy to provide relief from the symptoms of mild arthritis, muscular aches and pains, head colds and headaches. May provide relief from the symptoms of mild anxiety.
Botanical Name: Origanum marjorana
Aroma: A slightly floral and woodsy aroma
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Essential Oil of Origanum marjorana leaf leaves 1mL/1mL
METHODS OF USE:
Diffuse: Add 6-9 Drops (0.2mL – 0.3mL) to the water in your diffuser.
Massage: Add 6 Drops (0.2mL) to 1 tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil and Massage into chest and back. The mixture can be kept for 24 hours at room temperature.
- Adults only
- Not recommended during pregnancy or by those who suffer from low blood pressure
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician
- Keep bottles out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional