Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) essential oil has been traditionally used in aromatherapy to maintain healthy digestive function, symptomatic relief from nervous tension, stress & mild anxiety; beneficial for the relief of sleeplessness.
Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
Source: Argentina, Australia & Brazil
Aroma: A light, clear and refreshing citrus aroma.
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Essential Oil of Citrus reticulata fresh rind 1mL/1mL
METHODS OF USE:
Diffuse: Add 6-9 Drops (0.2mL – 0.3mL) to the water in your diffuser.
Massage: Add 6 Drops (0.2mL) to 1 tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil and Massage into chest and back. The mixture can be kept for 24 hours at room temperature.
- Adults only
- Avoid using in direct sunlight
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician
- Keep bottles out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional