Replenishes electrolyte balance after exercise and aids the production of energy in the body, all while supporting normal muscle health.
Features and benefits:
Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder Watermelon with coconut water combines a highly bioavailable form of magnesium (magnesium glycinate) with B vitamins, minerals and amino acids to:
- Support normal muscle contraction and relaxation
- Restore electrolyte balance after exercise
- Support energy levels
- Support healthy stress responses in the body
- Aid blood sugar metabolism
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension
When dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate, Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder Watermelon also helps:
- Relieve mild muscle cramps and spasms
- Reduce muscle fatigue and support muscle strength
- Improve exercise performance and support physical endurance
- Ease sleeplessness and support healthy sleeping patterns
- Maintain the health of the cardiovascular system
How it works:
The human body needs magnesium for many essential biochemical processes. It’s one of the key minerals in the body and is involved in maintaining healthy muscle function, nerve conduction, producing energy and supporting cardiovascular system function.
Muscle health and magnesium
Muscular cramps and muscle weakness are just a couple of the symptoms of insufficient magnesium consumption from the diet. They occur because magnesium affects the calcium found in muscle cells, which influences how our muscles contract and relax.
Exercising? Think magnesium
You might need more magnesium in your diet if you’re exercising. When you’re exercising, you often sweat more, and magnesium can be excreted in your sweat. Magnesium can help your muscles to perform better and last longer when being used for exercise, and also helps with your energy levels.
Magnesium for blood sugar balance and heart health
This important mineral is used by the body (with vitamin B1) to help to metabolise, or break down, carbohydrates and sugars consumed in the diet. Magnesium also plays a role cardiovascular system works when your dietary intake is inadequate.
Magnesium helps PMS
Did you know that research has shown that women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) have lower magnesium levels in their serum than women who don’t have PMS?1 Mood changes, breast pain and feelings of aggression are some of the symptoms of PMS, and magnesium can help to reduce these symptoms.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced contains magnesium glycinate; an organic type of magnesium which is highly bioavailable. This means it is readily absorbed and available for the body to use. Magnesium glycinate is a very stable compound, so it reaches the intestines without being broken down, which further aids its absorption.
Add it to your favourite drink
The tasty Magnesium Advanced Watermelon powder (or Lemon-Lime Zing flavour) can be enjoyed in your smoothie, water, sports drink or juice. It’s a natural flavour, which contains thaumatin (from katemfe, a fruit) which helps it to be naturally sweet.
1. Moslehi M, et al. Biol Trace Elem Res 2019 doi: 10.1007/s12011-019-01672-z. [Epub ahead of print].
Adults: Mix 5g (one scoop) once daily in water, juice, smoothie or sports drink and consume immediately.
Each 5g contains:
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||300mg|
|Plus nutrients: (Plus nutrients:)|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||125mg|
|equiv. to thiamine (vitamin B1)||19.7mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||25mg|
|equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||22.9mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||20.5mg|
|Folic acid||150 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||150 micrograms|
|L-carnitine (as levocarnitine hydrochloride)||100mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25 micrograms|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||12.5mg|
|Coconut water (Cocos nucifera) fruit juice 400mg, fresh equiv.||10g|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Natural watermelon flavour, naturally sweetened with thaumatin. No added artificial colours, flavours, yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy or animal products.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Natural watermelon flavour.
- Naturally sweetened with thaumatin.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy or animal products.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.