Blackmores Macu-Vision® is a source of antioxidant nutrients. It helps defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye.
- May help preserve macular eye health
- May help maintain overall eye health
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E
Antioxidants defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye.
Blackmores Macu-Vision® is a source of antioxidant nutrients.
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional