Fusion Libido is suitable for both men and women. It contains horny goat weed, which is traditionally used to enhance healthy libido in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
Features and benefits:
- Suitable for men and women
- Horny goat weed is traditionally used in TCM as an aphrodisiac, and to support healthy sexual function by strengthening kidney energy (in TCM, healthy sexual desire is associated with strong kidney energy, and low libido is often attributed to weak kidney energy)
- Schisandra is traditionally taken to improve resistance to stress in TCM, and to strengthen kidney Jing, a form of life force energy that declines with age
- Tribulus is traditionally used to promote healthy libido and to increase virility to support healthy sexual function in Ayurvedic medicine
- Fusion Libido also contains the traditional Chinese herb curculigo, and the Ayurvedic herb morinda
How it works:
Libido and sexual function from the perspective of TCM
In TCM, the kidney organ-meridian system is traditionally believed to play a vital role in sexual function, in part because it’s the source of the opposing forces of Yin and Yang.
Yin and Yang coexist simultaneously in both men and women. Yang has active and energetic characteristics and is associated with masculine energy, fire, hardness, strength and upwards movement. In contrast, Yin is softer and cooler, associated with feminine energy, calmness, slowness and stillness.
Strong kidney energy is associated with healthy sexual desire in TCM, and on the other hand, a low libido may be associated with weak kidney energy, and in particular deficiency of kidney Yang.
Horny goat weed is traditionally used to strengthen the kidneys and kidney Yang in TCM, and therefore to promote a healthy libido and healthy sexual function.
Schisandra: traditionally used to strengthen kidney Jing
In TCM, Jing (also known as kidney Jing or kidney essence) is a form of life force energy that’s in the kidneys and naturally decreases with age.
According to TCM theory, when kidney Yang is deficient, the kidneys ability to store Jing declines, so Fusion Libido contains schisandra, which is traditionally used to boost kidney Jing in TCM.
Schisandra is also traditionally used in TCM to improve resistance to both physical and emotional stress.
Tribulus: traditionally used as an aphrodisiac
In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, tribulus has been widely used for its ability to increase virility and to maintain healthy sexual function in both men and women. It is a popular aphrodisiac herb in traditional Ayurvedic medicine.
Adults: Take 2-3 capsules once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each vegetable capsule contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) fruit 50mg, dry equiv.||2.5g|
|Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf 150mg, dry equiv.||2.25g|
|Morinda (Morinda officinalis) root 150mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Curculigo (Curculigo orchioides) root 107.1mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 50mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Talk to a health professional if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.