Lemon (Citrus limon) essential oil has been traditionally used in aromatherapy as an antimicrobial for minor cuts and abrasions, maintain healthy digestive function, peripheral blood circulation, relieve symptoms of stress and support mental concentration.
Botanical Name: Citrus limon
Source: Italy, Brazil & Argentina
Aroma: A light, clear and refreshing citrus aroma.
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Essential Oil of Citrus limon fresh peel 1mL/1mL
METHODS OF USE:
Diffuse: Add 6-9 Drops (0.2mL – 0.3mL) to the water in your diffuser.
Massage: Add 6 Drops (0.2mL) to 1 tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil and Massage into chest and back. The mixture can be kept for 24 hours at room temperature.
- Adults only
- Avoid using in direct sunlight
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician
- Keep bottles out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional