99% sugar-free and with added vitamin C and D3, Liquid Multivitamin with Iron is easy to use and suitable for use from 3 years old.
- Iron supports healthy immune system function, healthy growth and development, and energy levels
- Zinc supports healthy vision and cognitive function
- Vitamin C and D3 support healthy teeth and bones as well as immune system health
- Vitamin B1, B2 and B12 support energy production
- Vitamin B6 and B12 support immune system health and function, nervous system health, and red blood cell health
- Vitamin B2 supports iron absorption and eye health
- Also contains betacarotene, calcium, vitamin E, biotin and iodine!
Each 1mL liquid contains:
Betacarotene 1mg, Thiamine hydrochloride 89 micrograms (equiv. to Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 80 micrograms), Riboflavin sodium phosphate 80 micrograms (equiv. to Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 60 micrograms), Nicotinamide 400 micrograms, Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 176 micrograms (equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 100 micrograms), Levomefolate glucosamine 72 micrograms (equiv. to Levomefolic acid 40 micrograms), Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) 0.18 micrograms, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 3.41mg (equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 2.8mg), Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 20IU/mL) 0.5 micrograms, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 2mg, Choline bitartrate 20mg, Biotin 1.6 micrograms, Ferric pyrophosphate 3.33mg (equiv. to Iron 1mg), Calcium phosphate 26.4mg (equiv. to Calcium 10mg), Manganese amino acid chelate 1mg (equiv. to Manganese 200 micrograms), Potassium iodide 11.8 micrograms (equiv. to Iodine 9 micrograms), Zinc glycinate 4mg (equiv. to Zinc 1.2mg), Dibasic magnesium phosphate trihydrate 24mg (equiv. to Magnesium 3.3mg)
How to use:
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
3 years: take 2.5mL, once daily
4-13 years: take 5mL, once daily
14 years and over: take 4mL, 1-2 times daily
Dosage to be taken with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. For use in children under 3 years, seek the advice of a health professional.