Enhanced with a natural coffee flavor made from plant extracts that don’t have any of the caffeine or acidity of coffee, Java satisfies the coffee drinker who wants a medium roast with just a bit of sweetness. Most people find they don’t need to add sugar to Java like they customarily would to regular coffee. However if you want a purely unsweetened brew, try our dark roasted French Roast or Dandelion Dark Roast, neither of which have any dates or figs.
• Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
• Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
• French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
• Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
• Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
• Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural coffee flavor, organic figs.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.