Pregnancy is a time of increased nutritional demands on a woman and getting the right amounts of nutrients is of utmost importance for a successful pregnancy outcome and a healthy baby. A multivitamin and mineral supplement can help with general nutritional support preconception, and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
InNatal® is an iron-free formula specifically formulated to support women’s preconception health, a healthy pregnancy, and healthy foetal development. It provides several key nutrients including iodine, vitamin D3, zinc, choline and the active forms of folic acid – folinic acid and 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). Each daily dose provides 500 micrograms of folic acid in its active forms.
- Provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3 and 20 mg of zinc per daily dose to help maintain levels of these nutrients during breastfeeding.
- Provides a full range of B complex vitamins, some in their active form. Provides vitamin K2 as menaquinone 7 (MK-7).
- Provides choline as Vitacholine® from naturally derived tartaric acid.
- Choline supports healthy foetal brain development when dietary intake is inadequate.
- InNatal® maintains zinc and vitamin D levels in breastfeeding women.
- InNatal® provides ingredients to support preconception health.
- Folate, zinc and iodine support healthy foetal development
- New, smaller soft-gel capsule that reduces unpleasant odour and is easier to swallow.
|equiv. to thiamine (vitamin B1)||700micrograms|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate active vitamin B2||889micrograms|
|equiv. to riboflavin (vitamin B2)||700micrograms|
|Nicotinamide vitamin B3||9mg|
|equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||2.5mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||15.7mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||10mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||15mg|
|equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)||150micrograms|
|equiv. to levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9)||100micrograms|
|Mecobalamin co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12||1.3micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid vitamin C||50mg|
|equiv. to vitamin D3||500IU|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acetate||16.5mg|
|equiv. to vitamin E||22.4IU|
|Menaquinone 7 vitamin K2||30micrograms|
|Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate)||25mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||15micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||135micrograms|
|Magnesium as magnesium phosphate pentahydrate||15mg|
|Manganese as manganese amino acid chelate||1mg|
|Molybdenum as molybdenum trioxide||25micrograms|
|Selenium as selenomethionine||17.5micrograms|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||10mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.