Hayfever, sinus & congestion
Hayfever & Sinus Ease provides therapeutic strength herbs combined with nutrients to form a comprehensive formula.
- Relieves congestion
- Horseradish, Garlic & C
- With Perilla, Quercetin & Histidine
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, three times daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Hayfever & Sinus Ease provides therapeutic strength herbs combined with nutrients to form a comprehensive formula. Hayfever & Sinus Ease contains equivalent to 2g of Horseradish with Perilla, Garlic and the nutrients vitamin C, Quercetin, Citrus bioflavonoids and Histidine.
- Perilla has been traditionally used to support a healthy respiratory tract and for the relief of colds, nasal congestion and hayfever.
- Horseradish and Garlic were traditionally used to aid clearance of congestion and catarrh of the upper respiratory tract and nasal passages. Garlic has also been traditionally to support a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin C may help reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms. Citrus bioflavonoids help to increase the bioavailability of vitamin C in the body.
- Quercetin may assist in reducing inflammation and maintaining the health of nasal mucosa. Histidine is an amino acid and the precursor of histamine and may assist with allergies.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to|
|Armoracia rusticana (Horseradish) dry root||2g|
|Perilla frutescens (Perilla) dry leaf||1.7g|
|Allium sativum (Garlic) dry bulb||1g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.