Anti-inflammatory for joints Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioP™ is ideal for use with stiff, swollen joints. Green Lipped Mussel is a good source of glycosaminoglycans which have a beneficial effect on painful and swollen joints. Green lipped mussel is also a source of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids and a rich blend of natural proteins helpful in maintaining joint mobility.
• May be useful in relieving stiff or swollen joints
• Anti-inflammatory properties.
• Valuable source of nutrients to assist the temporary relief of the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.
• Provides a range of essential nutrients associated with maintaining normal healthy joints.
• May help reduce joint swelling associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Anti-inflammatory in the Gut
Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioP™ has anti-inflammatory actions beyond the joints. In traditional Ayurvedic medicine turmeric rhizome has been used as a general tonic herb and to support digestive, gall bladder and liver function. Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioP™ helps:
• Relieve indigestion, heartburn and reflux.
• Treat mild digestive disorders.
• Is indicated or the symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia.
• May assist in the management of indigestion.
• Liver tonic.
Each capsule contains:
Green lipped mussel dried (Perna canaliculus) 500 mg
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) extract equivalent to
dry rhizome 1.5 g (1500 mg)
equivalent to curcuminoids 48.75 mg
Piper nigrum (Black pepper – BioP™)
standardised extract equivalent to dry fruit 105 mg
standardised to piperine 5 mg
The Turmeric in this product contains 65% curcuminoids.
No added gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, salt, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.