An all encompassing herbal and nutritional powder formulated to support gastrointestinal health. Featuring zinc carnosine, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Aloe vera and Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) to help nourish the gastrointestinal tract.
This peach flavoured powder helps relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation and supports wound healing whilst maintaining healthy immune system function.
- A comprehensive gut powder
- Featuring Zinc carnosine and quercetin
- Includes herbal extracts of cats claw, chamomile, marshmallow and okra.
- Supports healthy mucous linings of the digestive system
- Relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Antioxidant: reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Vegan Friendly
Active Ingredients (per serve):
Dimethyl sulfone (MSM) 100mg
Zinc (from Polaprezinc (zinc carnosine)) 16mg
Uncaria tomentosa (Cat’s claw) ext. dry conc. 200mg
Equivalent to dry root 1g
Ulmus rubra (sliperry elm) ext. dry conc. 125.04mg
Equivalent to dry inner stem bark 500mg
Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) ext. dry conc. 50mg
Equivalent to dry root 400mg
Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) ext. dry conc. 20mg
Equivalent to dry flower 100mg
Aloe vera ext. dry conc. 2.5mg
Equivalent to dry leaf 500mg
Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) ext. dry conc. 5mg
Equivalent to dry root 100mg
Hibiscus esculentus (okra) ext. dry conc. 25.04mg
Equivalent to dry fruit 100mg
Take one heaped teaspoon once a day in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool dry environment.
This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult your health professional before use.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not consume if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Vitamin and mineral supplements are not a replacement for a healthy diet.