Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil has been traditionally used in aromatherapy assist in maintaining general wellbeing including the relief from the symptoms of stress & mild anxiety, nervous tension and irritability.
Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
Aroma: A herbaceous, rose like aroma
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Essential Oil of Pelargonium graveolens leaves and stems 1mL/1mL
METHODS OF USE:
Diffuse: Add 6-9 Drops (0.2mL – 0.3mL) to the water in your diffuser.
Massage: Add 6 Drops (0.2mL) to 1 tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil and Massage into chest and back. The mixture can be kept for 24 hours at room temperature.
- Adults only
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician
- Keep bottles out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional