The flower essence of inner strength and being what you know is true to yourself. To feel the beauty of being strong against the wind of adverse opinion and pressure. To strengthen oneself so as not to be pressured against one’s will, or be routinely influenced by the desires of others who focus on you.
- Helpful for dominant/submissive relationships.
- For adolescents succumbing to peer group pressure.
- For people who are going against what they suspect or know inside to be fair or true.
- To help people learn to stand their ground and not compromise themselves under coercion.
- To free a person who is bowing to another’s will.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.