Intense deep coffee notes from roasted ramon seeds and chicory roots create a robust, focused body without any sweetness
If you like your coffee dark roasted without any competing flavor notes or sweetness, French Roast was created for you. In a choice between Teeccino’s regular flavors, Java, French Roast, and Dandelion Dark Roast, those coffee drinkers who like pure coffee flavor prefer dark roasted French Roast. Those who like a medium roast with just a bit of sweetness prefer Java. For those who are gluten sensitive or want to detox, Dandelion Dark Roast has a slightly more bitter note from dandelion root’s stimulating bitters. We offer these three versions of Teeccino because some people don’t want any sweetness in their cup while others want to cut down on sugar but still need that sweet uplift.
Naturally caffeine free & no processing or chemical residue
Acid free & helps restore alkaline balance
Antioxidants from carob, barley and ramon seeds
Natural energy boost & from nutrients not stimulants
Heart-healthy potassium an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
Inulin – a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon seeds, natural coffee flavor.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.