Blackmores Folate is a source of folic acid. It helps to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and/or anencephaly if taken daily for one month prior to conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy. Folates assists in healthy red blood cell production, while supporting general health and wellbeing.
Blackmores Folate is a convenient dose of folic acid developed for women planning pregnancy who may not get adequate levels of folic acid in their diet.
Blackmores also has other products containing folic acid which may be more suitable depending on your needs.
- Helps to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida when trying to conceive and during the first trimester of pregnancy
- Maintains folic acid levels in the body
- Assists healthy red blood cell production
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Convenient one-a-day dosage
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- iContains soya bean products
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Conceive Well Gold, Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores I-Folic, or other folic acid containing supplements
- Always talk to your health professional before taking multiple products for pregnancy
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.