- Organic herbal ingredients
- Natural refreshing taste
- Convenient spray
- Freshens the mouth
- Helps eliminate the bacteria that can cause bad breath
Four sprays (0.4mL) contains:
Macropiper excelsum var excelsum (Kawakawa) dry leaf extract 56 microlitres (derived from 28mg dry leaf).
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) dry root extract 48 microlitres (derived from 24mg dry root).
Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) dry herb extract 40 microlitres (derived from 20mg dry herb).
Honey (Mānuka) 28mg
Propolis tincture 9 microlitres.
Peppermint oil 0.8 microlitres.
Leptospermum scoparium (Mānuka) oil 0.4 microlitres
In a base of purified water and ethanol.
Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours, or preservatives.
Adults: 4 sprays;
Children 6-12yrs: 2 sprays.
Spray directly into the mouth every 1-2 hours.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your health professional.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Not recommended for those allergic to propolis or bee products.
- Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (e.g. chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should take care when taking Echinacea due to possible allergic reaction.
- Temporary harmless tingling in the mouth may occur immediately after taking as a natural effect of high quality Echinacea – this is normal and indicative of the quality & potency of Echinacea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.