Caught a cold? Fusion Cold & Flu Liquid contains echinacea, which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support the immune system in fighting illnesses like common colds and flu, relieve their symptoms - including a runny nose, nasal congestion and mild fever - and shorten their duration.
Features and benefits:
- Echinacea relieves common cold and flu symptoms including a runny nose, nasal congestion and mild fever, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Echinacea also supports the immune system to fight illnesses like common cold and flu, as well as shortens their duration, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- In Western herbal medicine, echinacea is also taken to relieve symptoms of mild tonsilitis
- Also contains the Chinese herbs honeysuckle, forsythia, isatis leaf and root, balloonflower, Japanese catnip and Chinese licorice
How it works:
Upper respiratory tract infections are very common. Most adults catch a common cold between two and five times a year, complete with symptoms like a runny nose and nasal congestion, which usually last around 7-10 days.1
Echinacea: traditionally used to reduce common cold duration in Western herbal medicine
Fusion Cold & Flu Liquid contains echinacea, which is traditionally used to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu in Western herbal medicine including runny nose, nasal congestion and mild fever.
Being a renowned herb for immune support in the Western herbalists’ dispensary, echinacea is traditionally used to fight illnesses such as common colds and flu, while also shortening the time it takes to recover from them.
In Western herbal medicine, echinacea is also traditionally taken to relieve the symptoms of mild tonsillitis (inflammation of the two oval-shaped glands that sit at the back of the throat).
Echinacea taken traditionally to relieve common cold symptoms in Chinese medicine
Echinacea is also traditionally used to ease common cold symptoms such as fever and nasal congestion.
Other Chinese herbs
Fusion Cold & Flu also containsthe Chinese herbs honeysuckle, forsythia, isatis leaf and root, balloonflower, Japanese catnip and Chinese licorice.
Fusion Cold & Flu Liquid is suitable for use in conjunction with Fusion Zinc Advanced, Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced, Fusion ActiViral or Fusion Cough Lung Tonic.
If you’re experiencing recurrent common colds or slow recovery after illness, also consider Fusion Astra 8 Immune Tonic.
Adults: Take 10mL two to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Dilute each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
Each 5mL contains herbal liquid extracts dry concentrate:
|Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root 434mg, dry equiv.||434mg|
|Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) flower bud 666mg, dry equiv.||666mg|
|Forsythia (Forsythia suspensa) fruit 334mg, dry equiv.||334mg|
|Balloonflower (Platycodon grandiflorus) root 334mg, dry equiv.||334mg|
|Isatis (Isatis tinctoria) root 224mg, dry equiv.||224mg|
|Isatis (Isatis tinctoria) leaf 224mg, dry equiv.||224mg|
|Japanese Catnip (Schizonepeta tenuifolia) herb 200mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
|Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 21mg, dry equiv.||84mg|
Adults only. Do not use in children.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains ethanol 24% v/v.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.