Cognition Support provides a blend of herbs with GinkgoSelect® (ginkgo) supporting memory and Korean ginseng maintaining cognitive function. BacoMind® (brahmi) supports memory recall and supports information processing in ageing individuals. Alpha lipoic acid helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body as well as supports energy production. Korean ginseng also relieves fatigue and supports physical stamina.
- BacoMind® (brahmi) supports memory recall and supports information processing in ageing individuals.
- GinkgoSelect® (ginkgo) supports memory and cognitive function, as well as maintaining healthy blood circulation.
- Korean ginseng relieves tiredness, supports physical stamina and helps maintain mental function.
- Alpha lipoic acid is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body and also supports energy production.
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate standardised:|
|Bacopa monnieri brahmi||200 mg|
|min. equiv. to dry||4 g|
|equiv. to bacosides A||90 mg|
|Ginkgo biloba ginkgo||60 mg|
|min. equiv. to dry||3 g|
|std. to ginkgo flavonglycosides||16 mg|
|std. to ginkgolides and bilobalide||4 mg|
|Panax ginseng Korean ginseng||70.83 mg|
|min. equiv. to dry||212.5 mg|
|std. to ginsenosides Rg1,Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd||4.25 mg|
|Alpha-lipoic acid R,S form||300 mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional