Being in a convenient liquid form, Children's Organic Echinature® is great for children who can't swallow tablets, and it also allows for greater dosage flexibility.
- Helps to maintain healthy immune function
- Symptomatic relief of recurrent upper respiratory tract infections
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Specially formulated for children 0 - 12 years
- Convenient liquid formulation
- Certified organic formula
Each mL of this certified organic product contains:
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) dry root extract 400 microlitres (derived from 200mg dry root).
In a base of glycerol, purified water, apple (juice concentrate) and orange flavour.
Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours, or preservatives.
Infants under 1yr: 2 - 10 drops (0.1 - 0.5ml);
Children 1-2yrs: 10 - 20 drops (0.5 - 1ml);
Children 3-5yrs: 1 - 2ml;
Children 6-12yrs: 2 - 4 ml;
Adults: 4 – 10ml (for sensitive types or those wishing to avoid alcohol).
Maintenance Dose: Take once daily.
During risk times: Take 2 - 4 times daily.
Dilute in 30ml water or juice and drink immediately.
Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Use only as directed. Always read the label.
- Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (e.g. chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should take care when taking Echinacea due to possible allergic reaction.
- Temporary harmless tingling in the mouth may occur immediately after taking as a natural effect of high quality Echinacea – this is normal and indicative of the quality & potency of Echinacea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.