Olive Leaf uses fresh hand-picked Olive leaves to produce a superior quality extract, containing high levels of oleuropein, the key pharmacologically active component of Olive leaves.
- Immune health
- Cardiovascular health
- Contains oleuropein 34mg/5mL
Shake well before use.
Adults – Take 5mL, once or twice daily.
Children 6-12 years – Give 2.5mL, once or twice daily. Children 2-6 years – Give 2.5mL once daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take/Give in water or juice.
- Contains high levels of oleuropein, the key pharmacologically active component of Olive leaf.
- Olive leaf has traditionally been used as an antimicrobial remedy and may assist in the relief of cold, flu and upper respiratory tract infection symptoms, including the relief of fevers.
- Olive leaf is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Olive leaf helps maintain the health of the cardiovascular system and blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Olive leaf helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
Each 5mL dose contains:
herbal extract equivalent to fresh: Olea europaea (Olive) leaf 6.35g standardised to contain oleuropein 34mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners. Naturally sweetened with Stevia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.