Acne is now believed to be caused by underlying inflammation in the hair follicles and associated oil glands in the skin, leading to increased secretion of oil and secondary overgrowth of Cutibacterium acnes bacteria¹. Together, these processes create pimples and lesions associated with acne1. The health of the gut microbiota is thought to influence skin health and the development of acne through its effects on the immune system and systemic inflammation, as well as its interactions with the skin microbiome through the production of antimicrobial substances which enter circulation and accumulate in the skin2. Specific probiotic strains within Biome AcneTM have been studied for their ability to reduce skin inflammation and impact the overgrowth of C. acnes via their effects within the gut³. In a human clinical trial, Biome Acne significantly improved the symptoms of acne, reduced skin redness, and improved the composition of the skin microbiome4.
To help relieve the symptoms of acne. For acne and skin redness.
- Relieves symptoms of acne via the gut-skin axis
- Clinically trialled probiotic strains
- Microbac™ technology: 5x more effective delivery
- Guaranteed potency
- Relieves the symptoms of acne
- Reduces skin redness
- Improves healthy skin flora
Adults and children over 2 years: take 1 capsule daily (with or without food) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
GMOs, wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, fructose, yeast, nuts, seeds, peanut, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, or animal derivatives. No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Talk to your health professional if symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.