BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a vegan probiotic powder specifically designed to nurture healthy gastrointestinal microflora in neonates, infants and children. BabyBiotic 0+yrs® combines multiple strains of probiotics including Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V), B. infantis (M63) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34) and more - some of the most common probiotic strains present in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) of healthy breastfed newborns and infants.
- Provides probiotic strains commonly found in breastfed infants.
- BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a symbiotic formula, combining probiotic bifidobacteria and lactobacilli strains along with the prebiotic fibre inulin.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms which provide a health benefit when taken in adequate amounts.
- Inulin is classified as prebiotic, and is found in many fruits and vegetables.
|Energy||11 kJ (3 Cal)|
|Fat total||0.0 g|
|Fat saturated||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate total||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrate sugars||109 mg|
|Dietary fibre inulin||1.1 g|
|Bifidobacterium breve M-16V||1.5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis CUL 34||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum BB536||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum CUL 67||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL 73||950 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis M63||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL 20||50 million CFU|
Children 0-3 years: Give one heaped scoop (1.5g of powder) one to two times a day. Add powder to water, liquid or solid food and let baby consume immediately.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If your baby is preterm or has a pre-existing condition, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.