Brauer's Baby & Child Runny Nose is 99% sugar-free. It has Allium cepa traditionally used in Homeopathic medicine to relieve symptoms of hayfever & a runny nose.
This mild tasting liquid also contains Vitamins C, B6 and B12 to support energy levels and healthy immune system function. Finally Brauer Baby & Child Runny Nose contains Betacarotene to support mucous membrane health.
Each 1 mL of liquid contains: Betacarotene 240 micrograms (equiv. to Vitamin A 20 micrograms retinol equivalents), Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 4.87mg (equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 4mg), Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 70.63 micrograms (equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 40 micrograms), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 60ng (0.06 micrograms).
Homeopathic preparations, 5 microlitres of each: Allium cepa 6C, Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6C, Anemone pulsatilla 6C, Ferrosoferric phosphate (Ferr phos) 6X, Potassium dichromate (Kali bich) 6C, Potassium iodide (Kali iodatum) 6C, Sodium chloride (Nat Mur) 6C.
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
Babies and children 6 months – 7 months: 1.6 mL twice daily
Babies and children 7 months and over: 2.5mL, 3 times daily, or as recommended by your health professional.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not use if the cap seal is broken. Store below 25°C.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Please talk to your healthcare professional if you have concerns about giving this to your baby.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your medical practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements are not a replacement for a healthy diet
- Contains hydroxybenzoates. Contains herbal ingredients and Homeopathic preparations.