Lemon Myrtle is renowned for its antiseptic properties. It is ideal to use during the cold and flu season as it will clear the air of unwanted germs and promote a feeling of general wellbeing. This invigorating oil by virtue of its fresh, lemony aroma will aid concentration and even boost energy levels.
Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora)
METHODS OF USE:
Diffuse: Add 6-9 drops (0.2mL-0.3mL) to the water in your diffuser.
Massage: Add 6 drops (0.2mL) to 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and Massage.
- Not for topical use in pregnant women.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed\
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician
- Keep bottles out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional