Lavender Tasmanian is traditionally used for its calming properties and the most versatile of all Mother Natureâ€™s oils. It is useful when stress levels may be high and a few drops of its sweet balsamic notes on the pillow will soothe even small children and the elderly. It will delicately scent the air and promote a feeling of general wellbeing.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
METHODS OF USE:
Diffuse: Add 6-9 drops (0.2mL-0.3mL) to the water in your diffuser.
Massage: Add 6 drops (0.2mL) to 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and massage.
- Avoid using in direct sunlight
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician
- Keep bottles out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.