Astra 8 Immune Tonic includes astragalus to support the immune system in fighting illness based on its traditional use in Chinese medicine and Siberian ginseng, which is traditionally used to help you bounce back from illness in Western herbal medicine.
Features and benefits
- Features astragalus, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to help improve immune system function, reduce the frequency of common colds, increase vitality and help the body adapt to stress
- Contains Siberian ginseng, which is traditionally used to relieve fatigue and aid recovery after illness in Western herbal medicine
- Contains a total of eight traditional Chinese herbs including reishi mushroom, codonopsis, schisandra, ligustrum, Chinese licorice and white atractylodes
- Also available as Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic tablets – and check out Fusion Health Kids' Astra 8 Immune Shield too
How it works
Adults in Australia may catch between two to four colds a year.1 While most will recover from the mild symptoms of the common cold virus within a few days, sometimes convalescing can take a week or longer.1,2
Astragalus: traditionally used to improve immune system function to fight illness
Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic contains astragalus, which is considered one of the most important immune tonics in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), where it’s used to support the immune system to fight illness to help reduce the frequency the common cold.
Siberian ginseng: traditionally used to aid recovery from illness
Astragalus is combined with Siberian ginseng, which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to assist with recovering from illness during convalescence.
Feeling run down?
In addition to its immune system-supporting properties, astragalus is traditionally taken in TCM to enhance vitality, while helping the body to adapt to stress.
Similarly, Siberian ginseng supports the body’s healthy stress responses, while at the same time relieving fatigue, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine.
Adults: Take 10mL two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Dilute each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
Each 5mL contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) root 720mg, dry equiv.||720mg|
|Ligustrum (Ligustrum lucidum) fruit 425mg, dry equiv.||425mg|
|Codonopsis (Codonopsis pilosula) root 285mg, dry equiv.||285mg|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) mushroom 285mg, dry equiv.||285mg|
|White atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala) rhizome 285mg, dry equiv.||285mg|
|Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root 250mg, dry equiv.||250mg|
|Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 175mg, dry equiv.||175mg|
|Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 18.75mg, dry equiv.||75mg|
- Do not use in children. Do not use during pregnancy, breastfeeding or in children.
- Contains ethanol, glycerol (vegetable), spearmint oil and purified water. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.