AntiOx Excel provides a comprehensive herbal, mineral and vitamin formula. It contains ingredients that support general health and wellbeing as well as antioxidant activity. Antioxidants are important against free radicals formed in the body. AntiOx Excel features the EVNolMax™ complex of the eight isomers of vitamin E.
- AntiOx Excel contains ingredients that act as antioxidants to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Vitamins B2 and B3 convert nutrients from food into energy.
- Vitamin E and resveratrol provide anti-inflammatory actions.
- Zinc and vitamin A support skin health.
- AntiOx Excel contains ingredients that support general health and wellbeing.
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Fallopia japonica giant knotweed||225 mg|
|min. equiv. to dry||22.5 g|
|equiv. to resveratrol (trans-resveratrol)||112.5 mg|
|Vitis vinifera grape||60.42 mg|
|min. equiv. to dry||7.25 g|
|equiv. to procyanidins||57.4 mg|
|Silybum marianum milk thistle||18.75 mg|
|min. equiv. to dry||1.3 g|
|equiv. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin||15 mg|
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to fresh:|
|Dunaliella salina||13.34 mg|
|min. equiv. to fresh||100 mg|
|std. to carotenoids calculated as betacarotene||324 micrograms|
|Lycopersicon esculentum tomato||8.33 mg|
|min. equiv. to fresh||2.92 g|
|std. to lycopene||500 micrograms|
|Vaccinium myrtillus bilberry||1 mg|
|min. equiv. to fresh||100 mg|
|std. to anthocyanosides||324 micrograms|
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||50 mg|
|Retinol acetate||300.1 micrograms|
|equiv. to vitamin A||261 micrograms retinol equivalents|
|Riboflavin vitamin B2||5 mg|
|Nicotinamide vitamin B3||20 mg|
|Alpha-lipoic acid R,S form||20 mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||125.5 mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||103.7 mg|
|Ascorbyl palmitate vitamin C||45 mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||19.1 mg|
|Ascorbic acid vitamin C||30 mg|
|Total ascorbic acid vitamin C||152.8 mg|
|Tocotrienols complex (palm) - EVNolMax™||20 mg|
|equiv. to alpha tocotrienol||900 micrograms|
|Zinc as citrate dihydrate||5 mg|
|Selenium as selenomethionine||100 micrograms|
Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Adults only.
- Do not use in pregnancy during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Contains soya bean products, phenylalanine and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional