Sea buckthorn supports essential fatty acid levels in the body. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps reduce free radical damage to body cells, relieves inflammation and supports general health and wellbeing. Vitamin E and sea buckthorn maintain skin health.
- Sea buckthorn supports essential fatty acid levels in the body.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Vitamin E supports general health and wellbeing.
- Vitamin E is an anti-inflammatory.
- Vitamin E maintains skin health.
|Hippophae rhamnoides sea buckthorn||325 mg|
|equiv. to dry fruit||1.62 g|
|Hippophae rhamnoides sea buckthorn||175 mg|
|equiv. to dry seed||1.75 g|
|Total linolenic acid and linoleic acid from blend of sea buckthorn seed and fruit|
|equiv. to linolenic acid||50 mg|
|equiv. to linoleic acid||70 mg|
|Vitamin E as d-alpha tocopherol||750 micrograms|
Dosage: Adults: Take 1-2 capsules two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.