AdvaCal® Forte is a complete calcium supplement designed to help support bone strength, growth and mineralisation. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate. AdvaCal® Forte provides vitamin D to aid in the absorption of calcium, and vitamin K and magnesium to support healthy cardiovascular system function. Magnesium also aids in the maintenance of healthy muscle function and relieves muscle cramps when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Calcium and vitamin D support bone strength, assist in healthy bone development and help maintain bone mineralisation.
- Calcium, with vitamins D and K assists in maintaining bone health.
- Vitamin D supports healthy immune system function and nervous system function.
- Calcium supports healthy teeth and aids teeth development. Vitamin K maintains teeth mineralisation.
- Vitamin K also supports healthy cardiovascular system function and artery health.
- Calcium and magnesium support healthy muscle contraction function.
- Magnesium further supports muscle relaxation and muscle function as well as reducing muscle cramps, when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium also supports nervous system function, cardiovascular system function and energy levels.
|Calcium as hydroxyapatite*||167 mg|
|Calcium as citrate tetrahydrate||167 mg|
|Total elemental calcium||334 mg|
|Colecalciferol vitamin D3||8.33 micrograms|
|equiv. to vitamin D3||333 IU|
|Menaquinone 7 vitamin K2||30 micrograms|
|Magnesium as oxide heavy||58 mg|
|Zinc as amino acid chelate||3.2 mg|
|Manganese as amino acid chelate||1 mg|
|Copper as copper gluconate||200 micrograms|
|Silicon as silica-colloidal anhydrous||7.3 mg|
|Boron as borax||1 mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Adults only.
- Contains soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.