A delicious, high-potency chewable vitamin C and zinc supplement with elderflower.
Features and benefits:
High-potency, chewable vitamin C with zinc, elderflower and a delicious elderberry flavour, suitable for adults and children over 6 years.
Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced is a buffered vitamin C formula, meaning that it's gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone. It maintains vitamin C levels in the body.
Nutrients in Vitamin C 1000 Advanced support:
- Healthy immune system function and the immune system’s actions in fighting illness
- Reduced free radical formation in the body
- Wound healing
- The formation of collagen, a structural component of the skin, bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage
How it works:
Each chewable tablet of Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced provides a total of 1000mg vitamin C from three different sources to support vitamin C levels in the body: ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate. By blending ascorbic acid with non-acidic forms of vitamin C, the formula is buffered to be gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone.
Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced also contains zinc glycinate, a form of zinc that’s more readily available to the body than some other forms of zinc, such as zinc sulfate.
In Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced, these nutrients are accompanied by elderflower extract (equivalent to 600mg of the dried flowers per chewable tablet). The tablets are flavoured with delicious elderberry, and are naturally sweetened with monk fruit.
This formula is suitable for adults and children over 6 years.
Vitamin C, zinc and immune system function
The immune system consists of a complex array of organs and cells that work together to help defend the body against infections.
Both vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for the healthy functioning of the immune system. When illness is present, vitamin C also supports the immune system in fighting against it.
Antioxidant properties of vitamin C and zinc
As antioxidants, zinc and vitamin C reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, which may occur as a result of normal cellular metabolism or environmental exposure (e.g. pollution exposure).
Vitamin C and collagen
Vitamin C is required by the body to support the manufacture of collagen, a form of connective tissue found in the skin, muscles, tendons and bones.
Along with zinc, vitamin C also supports the body’s wound healing capacity.
- Adults: Chew 1-2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 6-8 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) ½ tablet once a day.
- Children 9-17 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) ½ -1 tablet once a day.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Calcium ascorbate (Calcium ascorbate)||544.6mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid||450mg|
|Sodium ascorbate (Sodium ascorbate)||337.5mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid||300mg|
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1000mg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate)||5mg|
|Plus herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) flower 100mg, dry equiv.||600mg|
Flavoured with elderberry. Naturally sweetened with monk fruit.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.