Powerful anti-stress formula
Features and benefits
- Reduces feelings of stress
- Increases resistance to stress
- Improves mental alertness
- Relieves mental tiredness, poor attention and low energy
How it works
Oriental Botanicals® Stress B Multi Excel™ was developed to support active people leading busy lives.
A high strength B vitamin complex boosted with a premium extract of Green Tea containing Theanine, and alpha-Lipoic acid. Stress B Multi Excel™ relieves symptoms of stress whilst improving the body’s resistance to stress. This powerful supplement supports the nervous system, improves alertness and generates a relaxed state of mind.
Theanine is a unique anti-stress amino acid found in Green Tea. Research* shows that 50mg of Theanine per day is capable of increasing brain alpha wave activity, which correlates with a non-drowsy state of relaxation with mental alertness. B vitamins serve as cofactors in enzyme systems involved in maintaining healthy nervous system function and energy production.
Each tablet contains:
|Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf||9.1g (9100mg)|
|equiv. to theanine||25mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||100mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||50mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||150mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||110mg|
|equiv. to pantothenic acid||99mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||75mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine||61.7mg|
|Folic Acid (Folic Acid)||150mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||150mcg|
|Choline bitartrate (Choline bitartrate)||100mg|
|Alpha lipoic acid (Alpha lipoic acid)||50mg|
Contains caffeine 3.4mg from Green Tea
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Direction for use
- Recommended Dosage:
- Take 1-2 tablets once daily with food.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- WARNING – this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.