Sinus Oral Spray includes ingredients such as Silica and Purple Pasque Flower that are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve the symptoms of sinusitis and sinus pain.
- If you keep getting sinusitis, try to work out if there is a trigger that you can avoid or that can be treated. For example, you may need to avoid certain allergens or get better treatment for hayfever or dental disease.
- A steam inhalation with a few drops of eucalyptus or tea tree oil added may help to relieve sinus congestion. You can repeat this every couple of hours throughout the day.
- Try holding a comfortably hot compress against the painful areas of your face.
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 sprays.
Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Contains equal parts of: Belladonna 30C, Hepar sulfuris 6C, Kali bichromicum 6C, Pulsatilla 4X, Silicea 6C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.