Saline Nasal Spray is a saline solution that contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of nasal congestion, mild hayfever, sneezing and symptoms of sinusitis.
How to use:
Adults: Administer 1 spray (120 μL) into each nostril every 4 hours. Shake the container before use.
- Drink lots of fluid to stay hydrated and to help thin mucus
- Use saline products before eating and at night to help clear the nose and make yourself more comfortable
- Ensure hands are washed regularly to prevent transmission of germs
- Take a long hot shower as the steam will help to clear the nose
- At night, prop yourself up with a couple of pillows to help make breathing easier
Each 1 mL contains sodium chloride 8 mg and 200 µL of each of the homeopathic ingredients: Allium cepa 4C, Calcium sulfide 6C, Potassium dichromate 6C, Potassium iodide 6C and Anemone pulsatilla 4C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.