A complex mixture of proteins, free amino acids, lipids, carbohydrates & vitamins for general health and wellbeing.
Used in traditional European and Chinese Medicine as a tonic for general health & wellbeing
Royal jelly is used in traditional European and Chinese medicine as a tonic for general health and wellbeing.
- Used in traditional European and Chinese medicine as a tonic for general health and wellbeing
- Blackmores Royal Jelly contains a freeze dried concentration (3:1) of fresh royal jelly
Adults only - Take 1 capsule per day or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Can cause severe allergic reactions do not use if you have asthma or allergies
- This product contains royal jelly which has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases fatalities - especially in asthma and allergy sufferers
- Contains soya and sulphites
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk with your health professional before use
- Not suitable for children
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.